- My Account
OPTIONS FOR UTILITY BILL PAYMENTS:
Valparaiso City utilities introduces
new lockbox services for processing utility payments
beginning july 5, 2017
Beginning July 5, 2017, VCU has secured a lockbox service for processing our utility bill payments. This service will provide increased efficiencies and security for our customers.
Payments will be mailed to:
Valparaiso City Utilities
PO Box 1520
South Bend, IN 46634-1520
For additional information on lockbox services, please CLICK HERE.
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
CLICK HERE to view / pay your bill online.
There is a service charge of $1.00 for E-check and $2.95 for credit or debit card payments.
The Valparaiso City Utilities is now offering E-Billing, online bill viewing and online bill payment.
- Sign up for paperless billing. Receive your bill by e-mail.
- View your bill online along with your last 18 months payment history.
- Pay by debit card, credit card, or e-check.
- Single use or continuous payment processing options.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week access to your account information.
- Can't find your Valparaiso City Utilities bill?
- Forgot when your bill is due?
- Can't remember if you paid it already?
- Need to pay your bill fast?
- Can't remember your disconnection date?