Advantages & Locations
The Valparaiso City Utilities operates three Bulk Water ATMs. All Bulk Water ATMs accept the following payments:
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
To create an account with Portapay please follow the instructions below:
Click "Create New Account," and use PAL8530 as your location number
Once you complete and submit your information, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Click the link to confirm your email address.
Login at Portapay.com and make a payment using the "Manage Funds" page
- Use the access number and PIN on the Access Numbers page to login at the station and draw water
- Cost is $5 per 1,000 gallons
Questions? Give us a call for more information at (219) 462-6174.
Bulk Water ATM #1
is located at 805 Silhavy Rd. on the corner of Silhavy Rd and Evans Ave.
- From Highway 30 turn north on Sturdy Road. Follow Sturdy Road to LaPorte Avenue.
- Turn East on LaPorte Avenue and continue on LaPorte Avenue to Silhavy Road, just past the Target / Kohl’s shopping complex.
- Turn North on Silhavy Road.
- After crossing the railroad tracks, the facility is on the immediate left at the water tower located at Evans Avenue and Silhavy Road
Bulk Water ATM #2
is located at 2100 Wesley Rd at the Flint Lake Water Treatment Plant off of Calumet Avenue.
- From the 49 Bypass, go west on Burlington Beach Road (500 North) to the intersection of Calumet Avenue and 500 North.
- Turn north on Calumet Avenue and continue approximately one-third of a mile until you reach Lakeview Road, just north of Wesley Road.
- Turn on Lakeview Road. The ATM is just south of Lakeview Road and east of Flint Lake Plant II and Flint Lake Tank.
Bulk Water ATM #3is located at 1995 SR 2 across the street from the entrance to Essex Park Subdivision:
- From the 49 Bypass, go west on U.S. Highway 30 to the intersection of U.S. Highway 30 / State Road 2 / Washington Street (look for Walgreen’s on the northwest corner).
- Turn south on State Road 2.
- Continue approximately one mile on State Road 2.
- The entrance is directly across the street from Essex Park Subdivision.