How do I get service out of my name?

There are two ways to get service out of your name.  You can call 219-462-6174 x 0 to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians to have service terminated at your location.  Someone over the age of 18 must be present.  If you wish to leave service on, the new occupant /owner can simply fill out a Service Agreement Form to transfer service.  Please make note that you will continue to be responsible until the proper paperwork is submitted by the new occupant/owner of service is shut off by appointment.  

Show All Answers

1. What is included on my utility bill?
2. How do I start service/have service transferred into my name?
3. How do I get service out of my name?
4. What is considered a minimum bill for water and sewer?
5. Can I pay my bill online?
6. Do I have to pay for sewer when I water my lawn or fill my pool?
7. What if I cannot pay my bill by the shut off date?