What if I cannot pay my bill by the shut off date?

The full past due balance must be paid by the disconnect date listed on your bill, to avoid service termination. We do not provide extensions or accept postdated payments. If you need assistance paying your bill, please contact the NWI Community Action’s 211 program by dialing 211 or 800-826-7871 before the date of disconnect. This is a 24hr service that is free and confidential.

The credit card payment can be made either online or over the phone. The toll-free number is 877-278-2205. For additional information on this service, please check our

credit card payment section.

Show All Answers

1. What is included on my utility bill?
2. How do I start service/have service transferred into my name?
3. How do I get service out of my name?
4. What is considered a minimum bill for water and sewer?
5. Can I pay my bill online?
6. Do I have to pay for sewer when I water my lawn or fill my pool?
7. What if I cannot pay my bill by the shut off date?